The Dimension 3 offers 1300 watts of clean power output. This amplifier has many unique DJ driven features and plenty of power. Besides the cosmetic appeal the unit also has an internal crossover so the DJ can power their subwoofer and main speakers with the same amplifier, simplifying user operation and equipment setup. The unit also has a unique front panel stereo/mono input selector and rear panel Banana Speakon connectors.
The unit is designed to provide a good combination of power, audio clarity and reliable operation. The basic circuit has been kept as simple as possible to reduce the amount of components, thereby shortening the signal path, and reducing coloration and the chance of component failure. However, we opted to add what we regard as essential protection against overheating, short circuits and power on transients.
An efficient heat dissipation system, comprising a high surface area heatsinks coupled with dual fans, ensures quiet and reliable cooling.
The sound quality and sturdy construction makes this amp ideal for a multitude of amplification tasks, from installations, mobile DJs, home studios, houses of worship and touring bands.
- Full LED meter display with clip indicators
- Crossover for Subwoofer on rear for each channel
- Subwoofer Frequency adjust knobs: 20-200 Hz
- Stereo/Mono front panel selector
- DC output protection and Short circuit protection
- DIP switch to engage internal compression limiter
- DIP switch for 30Hz/50Hz low frequency roll off filters
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" (6.3mm) input
- XLR balanced outputs(thru) 5-way binding banana plug channel outputs
- 3 Speakon outputs for Channels A/B/Bridge
- Recessed Bridge control switch
- 2x dual speed fans coupled with heatsink cooling for extra protection
- Ground Lift Switch
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.002%
- Input sensitivity & Impedance: 1.0 V RMS (0 dBV)
- Hum and Noise: 100 dB, unweighted
- Rear Panel Reset button
- Power Consumption: 10A @ 120V AC 120V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz switchable
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40 kHz, +/- 1 dB
- Dimensions: 3.5" H x 19" W x 15.9" D / 880mm x 483mm x 405mm
- Weight: 31 lbs. / 14kg